For those that include promotional merchandise as part of their marketing effort, you probably already know the impact it can have however, for those that have not dipped their toe in the water, here’s a few random (yet interesting) facts…
1. 8 in 10 consumers actually own between 1-10 promotional products
2. 53% of these people use a promotional product at least once a week (e.g. pen, pencil, USB device, mouse mat)
3. 6 in 10 of these actually keep their promotional product for up to two years.
4. You’ll find only 1 in 5 people will actually throw promotional product in the bin.
5. 48% of consumers would like to receive promotional products more often.
6. 63% of consumers pass along their promotional products they no loner wish to keep.
7. 89% of consumers can recall the advertiser of a promotional product they have received in the past 2 years.
8. 53% of the time, promotional products create a more favorable impression of the advertiser.